We bring to every project common sense and sound judgment as well as a fresh, outside perspective unconstrained by internal politics. We maintain a tenacious focus on the business realizing real value from our work while keeping solutions as simple as possible.
Typical software-related services include:
- Team participation, design leadership and mentoring during fundamental project iterations
- Design and development, from functional prototypes and components to complete frameworks and applications
- Architectural strategy formulation and alignment
- Systems integration
- (Re)design and oversight of software processes and practices
- Education and mentoring
- Development of sourcing strategy
- Interim leadership
“You held several key roles … over several years. Whether acting as Project Manager, trainer, developer, or liaison with international collaborators and Business Analysts, you regularly excelled.
Please know that you sit at the top of those I respect and would call on for help with an array of technical needs. Your skills are that broad, and that respected.”
Over many years we have gained experience in a wide variety of technologies, tools and patterns. Instead of being constrained to tools from a specific vendor (i.e. solutions looking for problems), the breadth of our knowledge and experience allows us to start with an agnostic perspective and determine the best approach for the job at hand.